Keep Cool Watches - Sensible Stylista

Keep Cool Watches

Excited to share another work-friendly look with you guys today on SS.  I centered my look around my new Blackfive skirt.  Isn't it totes gorg?  Love the design so much!  It's also available in white if you're interested.
A full body shot for you guys!
A closer look at my watch courtesy of Keep Cool Watches. Love, love, LOVE my new anchor watch. Super cute for sure!  I own it in gold, but they have a million different colors so make sure to check 'em out.  
A close-up shot of my heels!  LOVE the faux-leather detailing.

Shoes:  c/o Deb ($18.30)
Skirt:  c/o Blackfive ($19.99)
Watch:  c/o Keep Cool Watches ($24.95)
Bag:  Prada
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet - old
Tank:  c/o AMICLUBWEAR

PS.  Don't forget to enter my various international giveaways HERE!  You could win some seriously sweet swag!

PSS.  I'm blasting ANOTHER international giveaway so make sure you guys check back at 4:30 EST!  I'll be partnering up with Polette to raffle away frames of YOUR choice.

3 comments

  1. That skirt looks absolutely stunning on you!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw, that skirt! Those shoes! Very sexy but still professional/authoritative... I'm ready to take dictation, Miss Kong ;). Nathan (21stcentaur@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete