Possibility - Sensible Stylista

Possibility

For today's post, I've styled another glam look for y'all.  I centered my outfit around a new dress (courtesy of Trixxi).  Love, love, LOVE their designs - I've featured several of their pieces on SS previously.  Trust me when I say they never disappoint!  
I actually featured this dress in black a while back (clicky here if you missed the aforementioned post).  Which piece do you guys prefer - pink or black?
I styled the dress with an edgy +boohoo.com moto jacket for contrast.  I always love juxtaposing vibes! Feminine + fierce = winning combo.  
A closer look at my AMAZING earrings courtesy of Possibility Jewelry.  The designer, Astrid Mueller, is a total genius.  Her work is exquisite, and her collection is super unique.  Engraved lucite with Swarovski crystals?  I THINK YES!  Perfect for the holiday season.  Use code PHXFW at checkout to get a $25 gift card + free shipping - valid until Dec. 14th.

Dress:  c/o Trixxi
Earrings:  c/o Possibility Jewelry
Jacket:  c/o Boohoo
Clutch:  Coach Factory Outlet

PS.  I'm currently hosting a slew of international giveaways on SS.  Make sure to enter them all by clicking HERE...

4 comments

  1. Hey Kim! LOVE how you styled our sparkly Lucite rings! Thank you so much for your very kind shout-out! Feminine + fierce is totally a fabulous combo - couldn't agree more! And you're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! This look is so lovely and I especially adore that fabulous dress.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the earrings.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete