The Sweater Tunic - Sensible Stylista

The Sweater Tunic

For today's post, I've styled a casual look for you guys.  I didn't really feel like dressing up so I copped out and wore a dress with boots.  I REALLY dislike wearing pants & jeans, haha!  Dresses dominate IMO.  Comfy, cute, and form-flattering *steps off soapbox* ANYWHO, back to my OOTD.  Let's start with my new peacoat from +Deb Shops.  This fab piece is available here for $22.50.  It has toggle closures, a fur-trimmed hood, and is a cotton/polyester blend.  I love the design, but I'm not crazy about the faux-fur.  It looks a little TOO faux if you get my drift, haha.  It's a good coat for the price.  Keeps you nice and warm!
This Deb dress, on the other hand, is a real winner.  The crochet trim is adorable, and the dress flatters like whoa.  If you find it to be a bit short, just throw on a pair of opaque black tights.  Problem solved *grins*  Available here for $16.25.
OH, I almost forgot to tell you guys about my new necklace from +INPINK.  This gorgeous piece is available HERE for $55.  Pricy but worth it.  The black gems and rhinestones are soooo sparkly. Hashtag such pretty bling. The matching teardrop dangle earrings (not pictured) are also totes adorbs.
A closer look at my boots courtesy of +AMI Clubwear.  Love, love, LOVE these boots.  They're SO freakin' comfy, and they're cute as hell.  4-inch wedge heels?  I think yes!  I seriously recommend pickin' up a pair!  Let me know if you have any questions by commenting below...

Necklace:  c/o Inpink ($55)
Boots: c/o amiclubwear ($54.99)
Dress:  c/o Deb ($16.25)
Coat: c/o Deb ($22.50)

PS.  I'm currently hosting a fab INTERNATIONAL giveaway  with Polette on SS!  Clicky HERE to win sunnies of your choice...

4 comments

  1. Nice look ! I love the boots a lot !

    EPIC Makeup Revolution giveaway ! Over 150 shades to win !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous dress, loved the lace trim
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crochet trim, high boots - truly stunning... *You* dominate IMO ;) Nathan (21stcentaur@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Boots are so beautiful!

    www.fashion-board.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete