Forever is ours - Sensible Stylista

Forever is ours

Sorry guys, I only have one shot for y'all today.  It's all good though - I only really want to tell you about my new jacket courtesy of +OASAP anyway.  This piece is seriously the cutest denim jacket I've ever seen. Quilted shoulder and elbow detailing, double lace-up back with zipper sleeves.  I promise to take more shots next time - I will definitely be re-featuring this piece.  As always, products links are listed below.  Use code HELLO2015 to score this item for $51.03 - retail price: $72.90.
Top:  c/o Deb
Jacket:  c/o OASAP
Clutch:  c/o ECCO
Skinnies:  American Rag via Kohl's - old

PS.  I'm currently hosting TWO giveaways on SS right now.  Clicky here to win some serious swag!

5 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! Lovely jacket!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look on you!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a smart outfit, really liked the clutch
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the jacket is so great :D
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete