Marley Lilly - Sensible Stylista

Marley Lilly

Totes excited to team up with Marley Lilly today on SS.  If you're a fan of monogrammed pieces, hit them up stat for personalized sweatshirts, scarves, bags, and more!
Everything is fully customizable.  There are 12 colors and 3 different fonts to choose from.  I went with pink/black (as you can see) and the interlocking font.  Three initials look best IMO, but if you don't have a middle name, stick with one initial.  I feel like I made a bad call going with "KK".  I should've just gotten "K" *sniffles*  No worries though!  I know I'll still get good wear out of this top!
Anywho, I was having a chill day with Daisy so I thought I'd share a pic of her, too.  Isn't she super cute?  

Sweatshirt:  c/o Marley Lilly
Yoga Pants:  Kohl's

PS.  I'm currently hosting a bunch of giveaways on SS!  Clicky HERE to enter them all.

10 comments

  1. Cute sweatshirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute jumper !

    Many giveaways on my blog right now !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Fabulous photos. Nice sweatshirt. Lovely dog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute monogram! I love KK - I think K is such an underrated letter, haha.

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. well , thats a really cool sweatshirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and fashion sense, Kim! I was wondering, do you wear your styled looks the entire day or just for purposes of this blog?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! It varies, but I've worn all of my outfits at one point. The sexier outfits I share are looks I wore for GNO, special occasions, etc. I hope that makes sense! Please let me know if you have any other questions =)

      Delete
  7. I've never had any kind of problem with monogrammed material, so if debating on monogrammed items, I'm on the "yay" side. You look great here, and it's always awesome to see Daisy make an appearance. Loveliness.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete