The Lace Up Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Lace Up Dress

Sooo I've always been a huge fan of The Girl That Loves, but I have to be honest with y'all. I'm not feelin' this dress.  It looks way better on their model than it does on me, haha!  I don't know.  IMO there's too much volume in general, and the top makes my chest look really strange in person.  Please don't let this review discourage you from checkin' out their line though.  I've reviewed SEVERAL of their pieces, and all of them (until now) have been SUPER cute.  This is seriously the only piece I've disliked.  
Dress:  c/o The Girl That Loves
Necklace:  c/o Dainty and Bold ($41.49)
Bag:  Prada

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Bar III here to win a $180 moto jacket.

5 comments

  1. I like that lace datial. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady I love you to death, but why would you style a piece for your blog that you don't like? As a reader, I want to see pieces that you love and actually would wear. Your honesty is amazing and everything, but there's nothing wrong with sending pieces back to a company if they're not working for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! I actually picked the piece personally to style because it looked cute on the site. It would've been more of a hassle to send it back! Thanks for your comment =)

      Delete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR! You look stunning!

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete