WeStyle - Sensible Stylista

WeStyle

Alright guys, it's safe to say that I'm obsessed with the new WeStyle App.  Think of it as a magical pocket stylist of sorts.  It's kind of like instagram - you follow peeps, they follow you, you upload fashion-y shots, browse cute OOTDs, and scroll through your feed, BUT (yes, I needed to type in all caps) you also get to give fashion advice to frands and strangers alike in real time.  Awesome right?


Let's take a peek at my discovery page!  You can search for people, brands, the whole shebang.
Here's what my profile looks like!  Only 6 followers so far *sniffles*  Come find me so I'm not lonely on there, guys.  I could really use your fashion input, and of course, I'd be more than happy to give YOU style advice on there as well.
Now onto posting.  You can "ask", "decide", or "inspire" - I'll give you guys examples of each to clarify.  Snap a pic and "ask" a question like, "would you guys wear this to a first date?"!  If you need help "deciding" which bag to get, make a collage and ask your friends.  Now, if you want to show off your sweet OOTD or share a bomb look you found online to "inspire" others, definitely do so.
I really love this app because it's great for men AND women - I feel like style apps are usually geared towards women *shrugs* I can't wait to see you guys on there!  Come join me, errbody!

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this app , I'm a big fan of style apps
    xx
    http://ohdebow.com/weekly-inspo-sparkle/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think we have new fashion social network https://westyle.co/

    ReplyDelete