Fleur Lace - Sensible Stylista

Fleur Lace

Channeling my inner Blair Waldorf with today's post.  To be honest, anytime I wear a beautiful dress I feel like an asian Queen B, ha!  Anywho, the cutaway lace top & ribbon belt are such lovely details.  You'll feel super girly yet sophisticated!  FYI: the piece fits true to size.  I ordered a small and regretted it.  I should've gone with my usual XS *sniffle*  Oh wells!  I'll just have to get it tailored.  Clicky HERE to pick one up for yourself.  It's currently on sale for $62.79 and is also available in navy.  I'd go with the chartreuse though.  The color's even prettier in person.
A closer look at details.  I wore my fave pearl necklace (c/o +Lemon Drop Boutique) to complement my dress - a good call for sure *pats self on back* HAHA! TIP:  pearls class any ensemble up.  Throw them on and feel instantly polished.  This chunky statement piece is a must-have IMO - perfect for work AND play.
My new Danielle Nicole handbag - has dual top handles with a removable shoulder strap.  Love, love, LOVE the gold dots and hardware.  Available at Nordstrom!

Bag:  c/o Danielle Nicole ($78)
Necklace:  c/o Lemon Drop Boutique ($32)
Dress:  c/o Darling ($62.79)
Shoes:  Nine West Factory Outlet - old

PS.  I'm currently hosting a bunch of giveaways on SS!  Clicky HERE to enter them all - I'm raffling some seriously awesome swag!

4 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look sooo pretty , such an elegant dress
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant, we don't like so much the yellow but it's nice for you!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete