Remix: Chevron Printed Shorts - Sensible Stylista

Remix: Chevron Printed Shorts

Sooo my shorts probably look familiar because I, uh, featured them yesterday, HA.  Hey, don't judge.  I like re-wearing stuffs from my closet.  In fact, I kind of want to re-style them all week to see how many combos I can come up with *scratches head* maybe another time! I do want to do a style challenge or some sort though.

ANYWHO, I'm actually not wearing anything new today!  Yeah, that's right.  I'm feelin' EXTRA "sensible', ha.  I styled this fab +Talbots blouse HERE in a chic work-friendly look a while back.  I told y'all this blouse was mad versatile - looks amazing dressed up AND down.  Let me quickly share my thought process behind today's LOTD.

"Heck yes, this blouse would look awesome with my shorts because both have hot pink hues.  Sweet. What do I wear on top though? OH, a white blazer! I'm gonna throw on a white crossbody to match, and accessorize with a gold necklace to spice thangs up." Hashtag deep thoughts of Kimberly Kong, ha!  

I know you guys can't see this because I didn't take a full body shot, but for the record, I wore beige heels  Neutral canvas for my brights!  Beige heels are my go-to for sure.

Blazer:  H&M
Blouse: Talbots
Bag: Deb
Shorts: c/o Haute Rogue ($48)
Necklace: c/o Hanuel ($24)

Let's take a look at the office-friendly look I was talkin' about earlier...
Which outfit do you guys prefer? The casual ensemble above or the polished work-friendly look below?

3 comments

  1. Love the first outfit!!!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit >w< love your heels <3

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such nice outfit, love the necklace
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete