The Floral Blazer - Sensible Stylista

The Floral Blazer

Totes excited to re-feature my Oak73 blazer today on SS.  The floral print's so spring-y!  For those of you interested, it's available HERE in four other patterns, and it's currently on sale for $50 (originally $150).
A shot of my outfit sans blazer.  As you all know, I absolutely love peplum!  This strapless top  is a staple for sure.  It's so comfortable - I love that it has a built-in bra.  Anywho, I styled it with a bodycon mini to create a faux-dress today, but it looks awesome paired with skinny jeans and flared skirts as well.
Unfortunately,  my top's no longer available online, but no worries.  Here are my other adorable picks under $25.
A full body shot for you guys...
Skirt:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Top:  Deb
Blazer:  Oak73 - on sale here for $50
Necklace:  c/o Hanuel
Shoes:  Deb
Bag:  Prada

7 comments

  1. love this blazer!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blazer is perfect and so gorgeous! Suits you very well!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab hun. I love floral blazers as I find them pretty easy to dress up or down. If you mix them with ripped jeans and sandals, you get a casual look. Add a pencil skirt or dress like you have and you're ready for the office. x

    www.styleofcolours.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a super pretty blazer for spring
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - faux-dress all the way!!! Gorgeous. Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous look ! Love that blazer !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete