Look for Less: Beach Bunny Swimwear - Sensible Stylista

Look for Less: Beach Bunny Swimwear

Alrighty y'all, summer's comin' and that means it's time for sexy @$$ swimwear.  I've always been a huge fan of Beach Bunny swimwear, and I thought it'd be fun to find a fab alternative for you guys.  The first two shots are from the BB website.  Love, love, LOVE the lace trim - super sexy and flattering for sure.  For those of you who want to save some cash but get the same look, keep scrollin'.
Freakin' adorable but $200+? *sniffle* FYI: you can browse their collection here if you'd like.For $23.64, you can get a totally adorable L4L at +AMI Clubwear.  I own the bikini pictured below & also have a purple lace two-piece from Beach Bunny.  They honestly pretty much look the same except my look for less has a pucker back bottom.

Also available in three other colors:  red, pink, and fuschia.

What do you guys think of my L4L - yah or nah? Let me know if you'd like me to find an affordable alternative for you!

PS.  Don't forget to enter my current giveaways HERE.  I'm raffling away some seriously awesome swag.

1 comment

  1. Hmm, not sure TBH... think we need to see you model it ;). Nathan

    ReplyDelete