The Linen Pencil Skirt - Sensible Stylista

The Linen Pencil Skirt

I apologize in advance for today's post - it's short (but hopefully sweet) because my photos kind of came out "meh".  I'll do a better job next time, I promise.  Anywho, let's get down to bidness! Imma start by telling you guys all about my new necklace courtesy of Mad Jewels.  My chelsea horn necklace is available HERE for $58.  It's 30" long, and the horn's 2'.  It's pricey, but the quality's on point!

Let me tell you a bit about the designer behind MJ.  Madison Patrylick started creating baubles at the young age of 8 - she inherited her love for jewelry from her mother.  She's self-taught (crazy impressive, right?) BTW.   Shop Mad Jewels' fab collection today - they offer affordable baubles made of high quality materials such as natural and semi-precious stones.  On top of it all, MJ donates a portion of proceeds to non-rofit organizations such as the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Operation Kindness, and The Trevor Project.
A closer look at today's work-friendly OOTD! What do you guys think of my new blouse courtesy of ZNU? I think it's super cute - the lace embroidery is very pretty IMO!  
Blouse:  c/o ZNU ($18.24)
Skirt:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Bag:  Tory Burch
Necklace:  c/o Mad Jewels ($58)

2 comments

  1. i love the top
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/04/introducing-usgobuy.html

    ReplyDelete