The Printed Pencil - Sensible Stylista

The Printed Pencil

YAY! Super excited to partner up with Fevrie again - I featured them HERE back in January.  They have the CUTEST stuff online.  If you guys are interested in shopping their collection, make sure y'all use code SENSIBLESTYLISTA to get an extra 25% off your purchase.  Hit them up STAT because the aforementioned code ends on 5/30.

Soooo, I only have one pic today because lighting was bunk.  I apologize!  Things have been totally cray.  Summer will def. be better  though - I'll have more time to do shoots outdoors.  Anywho, what do you guys think of my new skirt?  I really like the design.  One can never go wrong with a fab form-fitting printed pencil!  I absolutely love the zipper detailing, too.  I kept things simple up top because I wanted to style a classy look today for you guys so I threw on a ruffled tank and cashmere cardi.  
Skirt:  c/o Fevrie Fashion
Shoes:  Deb
Tank:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Cardigan:  BCBGMaxAzria Factory Outlet

6 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning outfit , I love it. You always look so pretty , thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesomely alluring skirt. Sexy but classy slit, zipper and fit. Such a shame there's only the one photo! Nathan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love your pencil skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterMay 13, 2015 at 10:30 AM

    Wow girl... that's mad cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pencil skirt is gorgeous!

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete