Remix: The Gray Crop Top - Sensible Stylista

Remix: The Gray Crop Top

Totes excited to partner up with Danice again on SS - if you missed my previous collab with them, clicky HERE.  Anywho, since it's Fri-yay I styled a fun GNO look for you guys.  I'm wearin' Danice from head-to-toe...ish, ha!  My top + skirt are both from there. TIP:  cop basic items like plain tees and tanks from stores like Danice and Gap, and save your splurges for super unique stuffs!  

To spice up my outfit, I accessorized with a fab statement necklace c/o Sparkles & Pop.  I've featured them on here several times already so y'all are prolly mad familiar with them.  Lucky for you guys, I have a discount code for you guys again!  Enter Kim20 at checkout to get an extra 20% off your purchase.  All necklace orders get a free gift, and US residents get free shipping + returns.


Top:  c/o Danice || Skirt:  c/o Danice || Clutch:  c/o Mimi Boutique || Necklace:  c/o Sparkles & Pop

A side shot for you guys!  I freakin' love high-waisted skirts.  They make your waist look hella skinny.  This adorable skater has a trendy high-low silhouette. FYI: I paired it with a crop top because I didn't want the material to bunch up in the middle!  
Necklaces galore!  Make sure you guys browse Sparkles & Pop STAT for amazing jewelry.  I promise you'll love EVERYTHING.  They're my current fave jewelry store, and that's saying A LOT because I freakin' love accessorizing.  Their collection is always on point!

A closer look at my necklace from today's post!  A very interesting design IMO.  What do you guys think - yah or nah?

Other gorg necklace options for you guys in case the pieces above don't tickle your fancy.  I know, I'm so nice *grins*
Which look do you guys prefer? Day or night?

PS.  I'm currently hosting TWO giveaways on SS.  Clicky HERE to enter and win seriously fab swag!

3 comments

  1. Amazing collection , I love two chans fringe necklace the most, looks gorgeous!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outfits are amazing :) Would wear them both! Love! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mint dark color outfit or are my eyes playing tricks...

    micksterct
    www.coolonsale.com

    ReplyDelete