The Best of Drugstore Make-up - Sensible Stylista

The Best of Drugstore Make-up

As you guys probably know by now, I am obsessed with everything beauty related. I love buying and experimenting with new makeup, especially if it's affordable! When it comes to inexpensive makeup, these products are the best of the best:

Lipsticks:



I have a literal obsession with lipsticks, and I like to think that I've tried a good portion of drug store offerings. These five are the absolute best when it comes to quality, color payoff, and lasting power!

 Mascaras:


Every girl has her favorite, trusted mascara. I used to only use Better Than Sex by Too Faced, but after discovering these three, I stick with drugstore brands!


Eyeliners:


Eyeliner can make or break any look. I love wearing a nice, thick, wing so it's very important for me to have a liquid eyeliner that works flawlessly!

1. Sephora Smart Liner
3. NYC Liquid Liner
4. NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker

Bronzers:


If you get pale like me in the winter, or just want a sun-kissed look in the summer, then bronzer is a must-have. These three products really brighten up your skin. 

1. NYX Matte Bronzer
2. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
3. Elf Studio Baked Bronzer

Blushes:


Blush is a necessity for me whenever I wear makeup. There are an overwhelming amount of different blushes at the drugstore, but these four are by far the best.

1. Elf Studio Baked Blush
2. Milani Baked Blush
3. Be Matte Blush by City Color
4. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Concealers:


It's important to find the right concealer for your skin type. However, I believe that these three concealers work universally and are definitely the best (not very much) money can buy!

2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
3. Elf HD Lifting Concealer

What are your guys favorite cosmetics? Have you tried any of these? Show us your fierce makeup look and make sure to use the hashtag #sensiblestylista so we can check it out!


Written by Zoe Luiz

1 comment

  1. I love that lipstick from Kate Moss, I think the quality is really good!
    And I can say the same about the Maybelline mascaras and concealer :)

    Beatriz ♥
    http://beatriz-pedrosa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete