The Polka Dot Mini - Sensible Stylista

The Polka Dot Mini

Today's post is short & sweet because I'm feelin' a little lazy, ha.  Hey, I'm just being honest!  I've been working mad hard so I'm exhausted - hopefully you guys will cut me some slack.  I promise to recharge this weekend and step up my game next week.  Anywho, I styled a classy yet fun look for you guys today on SS.  I centered my OOTD around my new Limit 33 polka dot mini!  This adorable piece is available HERE for $12.99.  The quality's comparable to Forever 21 in case you're wondering.
I paired it with a chic crop courtesy of Almost Famous Clothing and topped the look off with a hat I picked up at Arth last year. If you visit NYC anytime soon, I highly recommend checkin' out Arth Hats!  Their collection is vast so you're bound to find something you love.  Honestly, I was never a big hat person but that all changed when I shopped their boutique.
Top:  c/o Almost Famous || Skirt:  c/o Limit 33 || Hat:  Arth Hats || Sunnies:  Freyrs

Also, I've created a widget with other fab polka-dotted stuffs for y'all!  Enjoy browsing errbody...

3 comments