Sensible Stylista x Clarks - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x Clarks

You guys have no idea how stoked I am to partner up with Clarks today on Sensible Stylista.  Their shoes are SO freakin' comfortable!  I LIVE in these sandals.  Not only do they feel amazing, they look awesome, too!  Unfortunately, these kicks are no longer available online - they sold out of these designs because they're BAMF obvi - but clicky HERE to browse other options.
As you guys as see, I'm wearing a super simple outfit today.  I've been living in this comfortable yet stylish combo:  high-waisted shorts + cropped top + light cardigan.  It's the ULTIMATE summer formula IMO because it oozes style with ease.  I really love wearing high-waisted shorts because they accentuate the small of my waist, but unfortunately, they show TOO much booty sometimes, at least for my taste; HENCE the cardi.  It solves EVERYTHING and ups the look's chic factor.  Who says you can't layer during the summer? Psh.  I scoff at you, good sir, ha!  I'm such a nerd *shakes head*
ANYWHO, let's move on from my nerd-dom - is that even a word...whatevs - and take a closer look at my shoes.  I heart them SO much!  Where do you guys shop for comfy shoes?
Top:  Forever 21 - old || Shorts:  c/o Aeropostale || Shoes:  c/o Clarks || Cardi:  c/o Rollacoster Clothing

2 comments

  1. Amazing outfit! I'm searching for a cardigan like that :) Love! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning babe!!! wow I love it so much! Please consider the American Eagle High Waisted Shorts....omg you would kill even more in them!

    ReplyDelete