The Zebra Shirtdress - Sensible Stylista

The Zebra Shirtdress

Yay for Workwear Wednesday! I'm super excited to share today's bold office-friendly look with you guys because I'm wearing a bunch of new stuffs.  Let's start with my chic blazer courtesy of Cindy + Johnny.

Vibe: polished, chic, and sophisticated
I'm wearing: a size small - measurements 18" at front, 18.75" at back
Quality comparable to:  BCBGMax Azria
Perfect for: ALL occasions
Trends:  color blocking + crop cut

I can't recommend this blazer enough.  Yes, it's pricy - the piece is available HERE for $173 - but it's a quality piece that looks amazing dressed up and down.  I'm def. going to re-style this piece in the future!
Another blazer shot for you guys...
A closer look at my jewelry.  Love, love, LOVE my new earrings from Designz by Dez.  These gorg chandelier earrings are accented with Czech glass beads, and they're HANDMADE by the owner herself (!!!!) I absolutely love that they're lightweight - I stopped buying statement earrings from Amrita Singh because they were TOO freakin' heavy.  I promise you'll love these babies!  Available here for $30 in black or turquoise.  
My dress sans blazer - available here at stylemoi for $25.99!  A super cute and comfortable piece for sure - shirt dresses are always easy to style.  Moving onto my bag, this fab piece is available at Avber for $49.99 + free shipping (originally $99).  Man, this item is LEGIT!  It's very Chanel-esque, and although it's faux-leather, the quality's on point.  Dimensions are as follow:  12"x5.3"x 7.1", and the bag's available in 5 other colors (prices vary on color - black + beige are the most expensive).
Blazer:  c/o Cindy + Johnny || Bag:  c/o Avber || Shoes:  Deb || Earrings:  c/o Design by Dez || Dress:  c/o Stylemoi

3 comments

  1. Ok. You just solidified that I need to invest in a few more shirt dresses. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shirt dress and the earrings are so elegant. I am on the hunt for my perfect shirtdress match. Great post.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete