Express Yourself - Sensible Stylista

Express Yourself

I am completely and utterly obsessed with my new denim C&C California top.  I found this gem at TJ Maxx for $29.99!  It's such a high-quality button-front - the fabric seriously feels like butter.  Anywho, as I'm sure you all can tell, I've been really into tying tops as of late.  I paired this gorg shirt with a high-waisted lace skirt courtesy of Light in the Box - available HERE for those of you interested.
Here are other chic button-fronts for you to browse...
...and lacy white skirts!
Moving on, here's a full body shot for you guys!  
I accessorized with a fab statement necklace from Sparkles & Pop.  This stunning piece totally completes my look!  Jewelry can seriously transform an outfit from blah to WOW!  Sparkles & Pop sells incredible jewelry for affordable prices.  Use code Kim20 to get an extra 20% off your purchase - valid until 8/31.
Skirt:  c/o Light in the Box || Top:  C&C California via TJ Maxx || Necklace:  c/o Sparkles & Pop || Bag:  Deb

8 comments

  1. gorgeous!!!
    i need a skirt like that in my life
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi very cute and chic:)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute look ! love the skirt and the necklace !

    Giveaway, win 5 copies of The Blogger Boss Guide ebook !
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a link to the skirt: http://bit.ly/1JjIDSg
    I LOVE how you styled it! :)

    ReplyDelete