The Velvet Mini-Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Velvet Mini-Dress

So, I recently purchased a DSLR, which is really exciting but also frustrating because I don't know the first thing about photography.  Please bear with me while I learn how to use my new camera!  I did, however, enlarge my pictures for you guys!  Please let me know if y'all like the new layout by commenting below - your feedback means the WORLD to me!

Anyway, I'm partnering up with Chaser again for today's post.  I featured them HERE previously on SS.  I'm head over heels in love with my new velvet mini-dress!  This piece is such a stunner.  The back's even sexier because it's vent out.  Clicky HERE to see for yourself.  Sorry, my cam's battery died before I could snap a pic *hangs head in shame* 
Heads up, this brand's not cheap!  This dress costs a pretty penny, but I promise you, the quality matches the price tag.  Their line's like boho BCBG.  If you like Free People or Anthropologie, you'll adore Chaser.  Regarding today's styling, I paired my dress with a fringe bag and gladiator heels to capitalize on the boho feel.  Since both pieces are fierce, I didn't accessorize with jewelry.  Too much can be tacky in my opinion.  What do you guys think? How would you have worn this dress?

Dress:  c/o Chaser || Shoes:  AMICLUBWEAR || Bag:  Urban Originals

9 comments

  1. how gorgeous is that dress
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great mini dress. Awesome sandals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. It is very trendy. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just ordered this dress.. wondering if I need to order an xs along with the s i just ordered. does in run true to size? is it a bit long or a bit short? i am 5'4 1/2 and 117 pounds. what are your stats and what size did you order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on your bust! I'd recommend a S if you're bigger than a B cup. An XS may fit though! Let me know if you have questions. It's a truly beautiful dress.

      Delete