Find of the Day: The Strappy Crochet Tank ($12) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Strappy Crochet Tank ($12)

I'm very excited to tell you guys about today's find!  I recently bought this tank from Aeropostale, and I'm completely obsessed.  The deep neckline is just the right amount of risque - it's sexy yet tasteful.  If you're a fan of Francesca's or Free People, I guarantee you'll love this tank.  I have it in navy, but unfortunately, that color's sold out.  They still carry it in cream though!  I've been into looser silhouettes as of late so I ordered a size small.  It was a good call because I like the way it hangs but an XS would've still worked. As a plus, the straps are adjustable - I personally prefer shorter ones.  To sweeten the pot further, this tank's currently on sale HERE for $12!  
I'm beyond impressed with Aeropostale.  They've really stepped up their game.  I know I've said this many times already, but they deserve serious props.  I absolutely love their Toyko Darling & Bethany Mota designs!  Have any of you guys shopped there recently? If so, what do y'all think of their new lines?

PS.  I'm currently hosting two giveaways on SS - click here to enter them and win some amazing prizes!

2 comments

  1. I like the tops!
    I'm still following your blog, it is so great!

    xoxo
    Christine
    http://www.thenewpersonalassistant.blogspot.nl/ ( my new blog! )

    ReplyDelete