Soft Surroundings Grand Opening: Fairfax Corner - Sensible Stylista

Soft Surroundings Grand Opening: Fairfax Corner

Yay for grand openings! I don't usually go to local events, but I've decided to be much more active this year.  I'm going to try and have a social life for once, ha.  For those of you who don't know me, I'm a serious workaholic.  I spend all my time trying to better myself - productivity makes me happy, and I dig the hustle.  With that said, it doesn't hurt to have some balance!  Soooo, my mom and I decided to go to Soft Surroundings' grand opening at Fairfax Corner.  If you guys live in the DMV, you need to check FC out stat - it's a really cute shopping complex with tons of stores and restaurants.  This was actually my first time at a Soft Surroundings.  I was excited because I didn't know what to expect.  After browsing, here's what I can tell you guys:

1.  They're a lifestyle brand - they sell home goods, make-up/skincare, clothing, and more!
2.  I'd describe their clothing as Chico's meets Free People.  They carry a lot of cute stuff, but IMHO, their line's geared towards gals in their late 20's+.
3.  Their interior decor is legit.  Lots of fresh flowers everywhere, and the store styling is on point.  Serious props to Soft Surroundings.  I couldn't stop snapping pictures, ha.  
4.  Their clothing's reasonably priced.  Most of their stuff is under $100! 
5.  Every grand opening should have free champagne and macarons.
Have any of you guys shopped at a Soft Surroundings? Let me know by tweeting or commenting below.  You all know how much I love hearing from y'all.  Also, a huge thanks to the Virginia's Blogger Club and Jim Manno (PR Manager of Soft Surroundings) for having me there as media.

2 comments

  1. Oh Im working on keeping a balance as well. And I totally get that about being a workaholic. It takes an workaholic to know one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love soft surroundings! i have a blanket from here and its soooo amazing
    Xo Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete