Inspired by The Good Wife - Sensible Stylista

Inspired by The Good Wife

I'm beyond excited to partner up with Lafayette 148 New York today on Sensible Stylista.  I drew style inspiration from the TV show, "The Good Wife" and created a classic look for you guys. Alicia Florrick, the title character of the show, always looks polished and sophisticated. Are any of you guys fans of the show?  What do you guys think of her style?
For today's OOTD, I centered my look around my new coat courtesy of Lafayette 148 (available here in four different color pairings).  I paired it with gray skinnies and an oversized sweater for a chic yet comfortable look.  I accessorized with a classic tote but injected personality with a pair of kick@$$ heels.  I purchased these shoes from Saks Off Fifth a while back; they were on sale for $30!  A hell of a deal if you ask me because they're Charles Jourdan - they typically run $200+.
Oh, did I mention that my coat's reversible? Ta-da!  I'm not sure which side I like more so I'm going to ask you guys.  Do you prefer the black or the gray?


5 comments

  1. black looks better. I've always wanted a coat like this but the problem is that when it's windy and cold outside, it would be able to button up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I want it!! What can I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's available here: http://www.lafayette148ny.com/two-tone-double-face-reversible-felice-coat.html#180=13582?181=4429.

      Delete