Sensible Stylista x STI:L - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x STI:L

Compensation was provided for this post by STIL Case (Newvit) via studioD.

I'm SUPER excited to partner up with STI:L today on SS for a fun collab.  Trust me when I say you guys are in for a treat!  I'm just going to be straight with y'all.  I'm a smart-phone-a-holic.  Yeah, I'm pretty much glued to my phone at all times...except when I'm practicing or studying because I literally lock my phone away.  My productivity goes out the window when my cell's out.  I know you feel my pain, too! Ha.
Anywho, if you're a fashion lover like me, a cute case (or several, ha) is a must-have.  Lucky for stylistas everywhere, STI:L has launched.  Their cases are super sturdy due to their innovative dual layer and flexible TPU inner core - the hard polycarbonate back cover protects your phone from drops and the stitch-patterned bezel around the front offers screen protection - and they straight up make BAMF fashion statements. My new case (pictured below) is my current fave.  How could I possibly resist a solid animal print? The pattern's so ridiculously cute, and I absolutely love the unique color scheme.   If you're looking for a new case, make sure you click HERE and get your browse on!  
I actually styled my outfit around it!  I saw it and thought, "man, this is a cool color scheme.  I want to run with it and see what happens!"  I love experiments gone right, ha.  I styled a comfortable yet cute ensemble for today's OOTD.  I started with my fave skinnies and threw on a simple striped sweatshirt.  I topped it off with my new Ralph Lauren long knit cardigan and wore gray shoes to match.

....andddd accessorized with my fabulous STI:L case, of course.  Look at how well it matches!  I can't even mask my excitement.  Mixing prints is a hobby of mine, ha.  

Here's another case for your viewing pleasure!  If you're a fan of sleek cases, this silver metallic cover should do the trick.  FYI, these covers make great stocking stuffers.

4 comments

  1. thats such a pretty sweater
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like your proposal. Fabulous jacket. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you styled your outfit around the case!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete