The Gray Sweaterdress - Sensible Stylista

The Gray Sweaterdress

I'm all about my new sweater dress.  It's so chic and comfortable, and I love that it transitions effortlessly from work to play!  For those of you wondering, it's from AMICLUBWEAR.  I know that they're known for their more risqué designs, but they actually carry a ton of cute, affordable everyday items.  To start, I recommend browsing their knits and casual dresses.  If you're looking for something fancier, click on "party dresses" under their "clothing" tab.  I personally own several of their bandage dresses, and they're all really cute!
Unfortunately, the dress I'm wearing today is sold out!  I think they're planning on restocking it in the future, but I don't know when.  As a consolation, I found other fab alternatives all under $50:
I styled my sweater dress with a faux-leather jacket (from Donna Degnan) for some edge - if this piece looks familiar, it's because I've featured it on Sensible Stylista several times already.  I threw on suede over-the-knee boots for texture and warmth - a double win in my book- and finished off my look with a scarf!  A pop of animal print is always a do.
Here are two previous Donna Degnan features for you guys, in case you're interested!  Click for outfit details:  left & right.
Dress:  c/o AMICLUBWEAR || Boots:  Stuart Weitzman (look for less) || Scarf:  c/o Scarves.Net || Coat:  Donna Degnan (Browse Similar) || Bag:  BagInc
A closer look at my dress sans jacket.

3 comments

  1. I love the boots !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stunning!!! I love the sweater dress and always wanted one like yours! :) - Michelle (www.missmisschelle.com; @missmisschelle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, and those boots have been one of my favorites this year.

    Cheers!
    Lauren
    www.shoesandsashimi.com

    ReplyDelete