Wardrobe Must-Have: The Cable Knit Cardigan - Sensible Stylista

Wardrobe Must-Have: The Cable Knit Cardigan

A while back, I blogged about this fabulous cardigan on Sensible Stylista as a "Find of the Day." This is the first time I'm officially featuring it on here, but I've already gotten a ton of wear out of it as predicted.  It's seriously my favorite cardigan right now.  The piece just oozes steeze - I really can't recommend it enough.  There's just something about it that's effortlessly stylish.  You can dress it down with jeans for a chic look or pair it with a dress like I did for a casual yet polished vibe.  

To be honest, I've been having a really, really rough semester.  Things have been insanely busy, and as always, I find myself gasping for air, perpetually flustered.  I wish I could freeze time and sleep for a day to recharge, but unfortunately, that's not an option soooo tea it is!  In all seriousness though, I complain about being busy, but honestly I like having a packed schedule.  It keeps me focused!  I guess I kind of get off on stress, ha.  I skapose I'm a masochist.  How do you guys destress? Make sure you leave a comment below.
Anywho, for today's OOTD, I kept things simple.  I'm all about chic comfort lately because I've been working on history papers for upcoming doctoral comps.  This ensemble's perfect for a late night study sesh because the cardi's basically an oversized (and very fashionable) blanket.  I carried my beige tote from Handbag Heaven to hold my life (sold here) and threw on my fave animal print flats from Maumero (available here) for personality.  A pop of animal print is always a win in my book! OH, and before I forget, let me tell you guys a bit about Maumero.  They're a fabulous online shoe retailer run by owners Sam Lee & Susan Son.  Not only are their designs super cute, they donate 10% of their sales to participating charitable organizations of your choice so you can feel good about getting your shop on.
Shoes:  Maumero || Bag:  Handbag Heaven || Cardigan:  Off Saks Fifth || Dress:  Old Navy 

Shop my look: 

4 comments