Keep Your Boka Beautiful - Sensible Stylista

Keep Your Boka Beautiful


I'm super excited to talk about the importance of good oral hygiene today on Sensible Stylista.  Did you know that the American Dental Association recommends changing your brush once at least every three months?  Actually, even sooner if you're getting over a cold or flu to avoid spreading germs and reintroducing the virus to yourself.  To be honest, I used to be really lazy with my routine.  I mean, I brushed 2-3 times a day, but I wasn't so great with flossing and all that jazz.  However, after hearing dental horror stories from close friends and family, I started taking it all much more seriously.  Now, in addition to brushing 2-3 times a day, I use cocorinse in the morning and make sure to floss every night.  

I used to just buy whatever was on sale, but after trying Boka out, I'll never go back.  Their products are made with high-quality materials that are proven to deliver a comfortable, effective cleaning at a price point almost anyone can afford.  Their brushes are made with Binchotan activated charcoal bristles that help prevent bacteria from growing, and their minty toothpaste is made with natural ingredients and essential oils like peppermint and mint - no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), fluoride, triclosan, artificial flavors or parabens.  Their floss, wrapped in natural beeswax, glides smoothly and expands between teeth to give you a super-clean mouth + gums.  It's free of both Teflon and petroleum.
Boka, a play on "boca" which means "mouth" in Spanish, delivers better oral care products right when you need them every 3 months.  Subscriptions are risk-free because you can cancel at any time, and as a bonus, I have a special discount code for you guys.  Enter STYLISTA25 at checkout to get 25% off any purchase - there are no limits, and you can use this on any product/subscription/gift set, but you can't combine it with any other offers/promos, and it can't be used more than once by the same individual.  This offer's valid until April 15th, 2016.  
One last thing before I leave y'all - I'd like to very briefly tell y'all about Boka's cocorinse (14 packets for $20).  Until now, I'd never heard of oil pulling, but let me tell you, it's awesome.  It's an ancient Ayurvedic technique for swishing.  It naturally cleanses and whitens without the use of harsh chemicals.  Made with organic, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil and infused with organic peppermint and spearmint oils, it reduces harmful bacteria and supports long-lasting fresh breath.  

Add it to your morning routine before breakfast/brushing for best results - it conveniently comes in single-use, recyclable packets!  Hold the packet in your hand to melt the mixture, swish it around - start with 5 minutes and work your way up to 10-20 - spit it out in the trash to avoid clogging pipes, and then brush normally.  As a plus, it conveniently comes in single-use, recyclable packets.   On top of it all, Boka donates a percentage of their profit to Surge to help provide clean water to those in need so it's basically a win-win situation.  If you have any questions regarding Boka, comment below and I'll get back to you ASAP.  You guys should know by now that I'm always here for you!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

2 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: great tips. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. teeth is so important and way underrated! this looks awesome, i'm excited to check this out!

    ReplyDelete