My Favorite Hair Tools - Sensible Stylista

My Favorite Hair Tools

1.  colortraktools Croc Clips - If you're looking for solid styling clips, your search ends now.  These babies work like a charm!  They hold hair securely in place without tugging, and they hold a surprisingly large amount of hair.  For those of you interested, you can purchase a set of 4 for $8.99 HERE online at Sally Beauty.

2.  Lionesse Tourmaline Flat Iron - I'm straight up convinced that this 2" iron is magical.  It heats up in 30 seconds, reaching 450 degrees fahrenheit, and uses advanced infrared technology to prevent damage.  I really can't rave about it enough!  It just works SO well.  Your do will seriously look celeb-sleek.  It doesn't take much time either.  I used to own a Chi, and it took me a good 20 minutes to do my entire mane; now it takes me 5 minutes tops.  Now, this item does not come cheap ($300), but remember, you're paying for quality.  It'll be worth every penny in the end - think of it as an investment...a very expensive investment.

3.  Tangle Teezer Detangling Hairbrush - This tool is everything. If you have long hair, you need to purchase this stat.  It painlessly removes tangles and knots as it works through wet or dry hair.  The patented teeth formation bends and flexes, minimizing hair breakage and cuticle damage while adding shine.  Tip:  use it in the shower to brush to deep conditioners for pain-free detangling.  You're welcome in advance.  Available here in 4 different colors for $15.

4.  Sephora Ceramic Blow Dryer - Hands down, the best dryer I've used in years.  It takes a while to get used to the design because the buttons - 2 speed settings, 3 heat settings, and a cool shot button - are in an awkward place, but once you do, it's easy peasy lemon squeezy.  It dries hair quickly, and the finish is frizz-free.  The ceramic tourmouline seals in moisture while reducing drying time by up to 50 percent.  Also, the set includes two concentrator nozzles for precision air control, a nine-foot long cord, and a limited lifetime warranty - available here for $80 at Sephora.

5.  Tangle Teezer Blow Styling ToolI absolutely LOVE this brush.  It works on all hair types and has innovative teeth to prevent pulling.  The product removes excess moisture from the hair shaft to guarantee a quicker blow-dry - a must-have for young professionals!  Available HERE at Sephora for $32.

1 comment

  1. I always need good clips to hold up my bangs when I'm doing makeup or blow-drying sections of my hair! thanks for these selections
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete