The Prim & Proper Skater - Sensible Stylista

The Prim & Proper Skater

I am beyond obsessed with my new dress courtesy of Tobi!  This fab piece, available in both wine and navy here, features a deep-v neckline with a lapel collar and cut-out back.  I dressed this item up for you guys today, but I could've easily worn it casually with flats or slip-ons. For my OOTD, I styled my skater with a lacy bralette and body chain for a fun night out.  I threw on a light black duster on top and wore tights for extra warmth.  As you can see, I'm shoeless in the photo below, but I wore sky-high black pumps to elongate my stems. Also, a huge thanks to my photographer Aesthetic Distance and my HMUA Courtney McCormick.
 Dress:  c/o Tobi || Bralette: c/o Gentle Fawn || Duster:  ShopSosie || Tights:  Hanes || Body chain:  Amiclubwear
Shop my look: 


3 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: fabulous dress .. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you have a bodyguard, right? because it looks like you should be beating people off with a stick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous outfit, especially the dress!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/simple/

    ReplyDelete