Workwear Wednesday: The Polka Dot Midi - Sensible Stylista

Workwear Wednesday: The Polka Dot Midi

I'm straight up obsessed with polka dots.  In fact,  so much so that I have an entire pinterest board dedicated to the print HERE.  Needless to say, I am head over heels in love with my new midi skirt from Good Row Clothing. This adorable piece is made from 100% polyester - if you're in between sizes, size up because this item doesn't have stretch!  For your reference, I'm a 25-26, and I'm wearing a size small.  Also, heads up, this skirt has quite a bit of volume so you're going to want to pair it with a crop or form-flattering top.  

This a-line is on the pricier side, but you get free US shipping so it all balances out.  Plus, 10% of your order goes to help end homelessness so you're technically shopping to help a cause, ha.  For today's OOTD, I paired my skirt with a classic button-front and tied it to accentuate the small of my waist. I accessorized with a dainty layered piece from the 9th Muse, threw on my fave Kate Spade bow heels, and carried my new Ferragamo crossbody.  It was fairly warm out so I didn't wear a coat, but a moto jacket would've looked great with this ensemble.
Skirt:  c/o Good Row Clothing || Top:  Polo by Ralph Lauren (similar) || Necklace:  c/o The 9th Muse || Bag:  Salvatore Ferragamo || Shoes:  Kate Spade

I absolutely love Kate Spade.  Their shoes are always so cute!  I'd buy more of them if I had the money.  Here are some heels I'm currently lusting for:

3 comments

  1. Love this look! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute heels <3 love the whole outfit!

    Milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the knotted shirt paired with polka dot skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete