Tearing Up Bethesda Row - Sensible Stylista

Tearing Up Bethesda Row

Alright guys, I'm super excited to share today's post with y'all because my blogger bestie, Melanie Yu from La Belle Mel, snapped it for me!  We met up in Bethesda Row to get our brunch on and shoot - yay for fun photo shoots and delish noms.  BTW, if you're not following her yet, you need to STAT because she's seriously amazing at everything she does - photography, food, beauty, hair, fashion, you name it!  I literally could go on and on.

The story of how I met her is actually pretty funny.  I was teaching piano at a school called ISM, and she enrolled and was placed with me for lessons!  Small world, right?  Suffice it to say, I'm beyond glad we met because we click so well.  
Anywho, I'll stop gushing and move onto today's OOTD!  I picked this dress up online at ModCloth a while back - unfortunately, it's no longer in stock, but I've linked similar options for you guys below. I styled the piece with a lightweight cardi + wedges (courtesy of SUSI) to match.  To stay true to my simple 3-color scheme, I carried my vintage crossbody satchel, which just so happens to conveniently match my tassel detailing.
Other cute striped dresses: 

Shoes:  c/o SUSI || Dress:  ModCloth (similar) || Cardigan:  Wet Seal || Bag:  OASAP

7 comments

  1. love the layering, great outfit
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of the outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely look !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bethesda Row! What are your favorite places to shop there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! I don't even know where to start. Kate Spade, Francesca's, and Sugarfina to name a few =) How about you?

      Delete