Find of the Day: The Mesh Midi ($27) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Mesh Midi ($27)

Alright guys, it's time for another find of the day. I'm pumped to share my latest purchase with y'all today on SS! I copped this baby online at ASOS a week ago (available for purchase here), and I couldn't be happier with my buy. I'm convinced that I stumbled upon another magical LBD (I talked about one HERE a while back). The silhouette's flattering yet forgiving, and it's super comfortable because it has an elastic waist.  

Now, don't get me wrong, I love bodycon and all, but I really have to be in the mood for it.  If I feel even the slightest bit of bloat, I'll feel self-conscious all night long which is NOT my idea of fun. This piece, on the other hand, is a design you can always whip out.  So, if you're looking to impress this holiday season, pick this dress up STAT.  You really have nothing to lose because ASOS has an amazing (aka free) return policy.
I absolutely love that this dress is both sexy and classy at the same time! The cutout front + mesh fabric ooze sex appeal while the length balances everything out.  You're not really showing anything which keeps it classy in my opinion.  Your legs & cleavage are covered so you're just workin' that playful peek of skin.  

Made of a polyester + elastane blend, this dress is machine wash so you don't have to worry about taking it to the cleaners.  For those of you wondering, I bought this in a US 4, and it fits me beautifully.  The straps are adjustable so it works for girls with bigger busts!  So, who here's looking for a fab new holiday dress? Where do you typically shop for 'em? Are there colors or cuts you prefer?  Make sure y'all leave me a comment below! I always love hearing from you guys.

4 comments

  1. Love dresses
    http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com.br/
    bjus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress !


    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree! This dress is sexy and classy. I love the style too. :)

    ReplyDelete