My Latest Bargain Find from Zara - Sensible Stylista

My Latest Bargain Find from Zara

Telling you guys all about my latest find from Zara today on SS.  I picked this baby up online a few weeks ago during one of their blowouts - I actually ended up getting a bunch of other stuff as well because everything was super affordable, like under $10 affordable.
I scored this skirt for $9.99 (!!!!), and it's hands down one of my current favorites because the design slays and it flatters my figure like nobody's business.  I paired it with a sexy lace-up crop from amiclubwear and threw on a structured moto jacket to up my style game tenfold.  To finish things off, I carried my YSL tassel crossbody and wore custom-made boots from Two Perfect Souls.
Other BAMF skirts with asymmetrical hems (all under $20):
I've been feeling much more confident in my skin as of late because I've been working out a ton! Exercise seriously does the body good on so many different levels.  I've doubled up on beachbody workouts because my stress levels have been out of control - hopefully things will let up soon though. How do you guys de-stress? Do you have a routine? 

Skirt:  Zara || Boots:  Two Perfect Souls || Bag:  YSL || Jacket:  BCBG || Top:  amiclubwear
Photos shot by the incredible Voulez Boudoir.

3 comments