Strutting Around in Suede OTK Boots - Sensible Stylista

Strutting Around in Suede OTK Boots

I don't know what the weather's like where you guys live, but it's been straight up crazy here in the DMV.  It's 77 one day and 40 the next - like, it was FREEZING when I shot this with Sung a while back.  I mean, I'm not going to lie to you, I've been loving the warm weather, but it's all kinds of disconcerting.  Is anyone else worried?
On a more positive note, I have several trips planned in March and April so I'm beyond excited!  I'll be in Phoenix, SF, and the Caribbean for different shenanigans.  I'll, of course, be recapping everything on here, but you can follow along via instagram for BTS shots and other good stuffs.  I'm planning on sharing a ton on instastories so keep an eye out!  I haven't been posting much on snapchat, but I'll try and remember to do so if you all want me to.  And just out of curiosity, what do you guys prefer - snapchat or instastories? Make sure you let me know in the comment section below!

Necklace:  Jwholesale || Top:  c/o Laila Jayde (available in several other colors) || Skirt:  Chicwish (similar) || Jacket:  Shop Sosie (similar) || Bag: Chanel (look for less) || Boots:  Stuart Weitzman (look for less)
Photos shot by the wonderful Sung Shin.

4 comments

  1. Your skirt is gorgeous! Lovely outfit as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necklace is awesome,.. I prefer Snapchat over Instastories,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super chic !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your travels! Michael

    ReplyDelete