Find of the Day: The Long Sleeved Lace-Up Crop ($17.50) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Long Sleeved Lace-Up Crop ($17.50)

Alright guys, it's time for another find of the day!  If you're a fan of the lace-up trend, you'll absolutely love today's pick.  This fabulous crop top is currently on sale for $17.50 on the amiclubwear website, which is all sorts of awesomesauce because it was originally $34.99.  On top of that discount, you can get an extra 50% off with code FIRST50 for a limited time (!!!!)  I think it's actually only good for the day so make sure you hustle.
Anywho, I got this piece a few weeks back in size small, and I wore the crap out of it while I was vacationing in the Caribbean.  I styled it with denim cutoffs during the day and cool high-waisted skirts + heels for fancy schmancy dinners in the PM.  Made of a polyester/spandex blend, this piece oozes sexy without showing too much.  Anddd as a bonus, you can wear it all year round!  As always, hit me up if you have any questions.  You guys know what to do!

4 comments