Feeling Like One of the Crazy 88 - Sensible Stylista

Feeling Like One of the Crazy 88

I don't know if you guys caught the reference, but I feel like I'm totally oozing a Kill Bill vibe for my latest post.  For those of you unfamiliar with the film, the Crazy 88 = O-ren Ishii's masked Yakuza army in part 1.  The first three photos are definitely wayyyy edgier than usual!  Big ups to the amazing Joseph D Tran for bringing out my inner assassin? Ha.  In all seriousness though, he's a BAMF, and I can't wait to share more from our collaboration.
I centered today's OOTD around another bargain buy from Zara.  Can you believe that I scored this skirt for $9.99? Yay for huge blowout sales! Anddddd on that note, did you guys hear about BCBG? They're apparently closing most (if not all) their factory outlets! I'm so freaking bummed.  I guess I'll just have to shop their discounted merchandise online from here on out!  It's such a challenge though because I'm not comfortable purchasing final sale items without trying them on.  I wonder if they'll change their policy? 
Similar plaid minis that'll tickle your fancy (varying price points):

Shoes:  c/o Guilty Soles ($39.95) || Skirt: Zara (splurge vs steal) || Turtleneck:  Design History (similar) || Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Photos shot by Joseph D Tran Photography.

9 comments

  1. Black & plaid definitely looks like a total rocker chic dear! Love it, Kim! Glad we stayed connected in Instagram as well!

    I've been on long hiatus in my blog haha! But great to see this post and now catching up with old blogger friends like you. Keep it up dear!

    ♥ Chai
    https://chenmeicai.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-transform-to-1950s-barbie-doll.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. JustAGuyWithAFewQuirksMarch 6, 2017 at 4:04 PM

    It's amazing how you made the same outfit look edgy and bad-ass, and then fun and girly, with only a change of facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these shots of you . . . the lighting in the second and third shots is great. Look forward to more by this photographer. "Edgier" is an understatement. Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely sense the Kill Bill vibe!
    I love how bad-ass the outfit looks. Great post as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great idea of outfit she had wear.primary.com coupon

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your sweater it's so cute

    ReplyDelete