The Newest Edition to my Bag Collection: The Falabella Mini - Sensible Stylista

The Newest Edition to my Bag Collection: The Falabella Mini

Sooo, I don't know if you guys remember, but I blogged about my designer bag collection on here a while back!  I was supposed to share part 2, but I didn't get around to doing so because my editorial calendar got hella full.  I will eventually tackle the last 5-6 bags in my closet, but it may take me a while because I need to get cute snaps of everything!  

In the meantime, I'm going to tell y'all about the newest addition to my collection:  Stella McCartney's Falabella Mini.  I picked mine up at TJ Maxx Runway a while back, but it's still available online at Ruelala for a fairly reasonable price.  This was definitely a splurge buy on my part, but I wanted to treat myself so I let myself get my shop on.  In my defense, as far as designer items go, this piece wasn't TOO bad!  
I've wanted a black mini for ages now - I saw a girl in Korea carry it last summer and totally fell in love with it.  I've been trying to be good so I held off on the purchase, but when I discovered this item on sale at TJ Maxx, I figured it was fate.  It's not the color I wanted, but I actually prefer this now. The tote's made of embossed vegan-friendly faux leather, which is all sorts of awesome.  You honestly wouldn't know it though because it looks real!  I also really love the mixed hardware - the chain itself is a statement so it can double as jewelry!  

What do you guys think of this bag - is it a yah or nah?  What's currently on your designer wishlist?   Let me know by leaving a comment below.  Photography by the wonderful Sung Shin!

5 comments

  1. Mhhh I find it pretty cool and daring. It's denitaley a yes for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bag! I love vegan-friendly bags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning bag!

    Isobel x

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/

    New video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1DivOg9APo&t=16s

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I love the style of your blog! so so pretty :) also love that bag so gawjus!!

    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete