Another $10 Zara Find + Sipping Amazingly Gorg Lattes at Home SF - Sensible Stylista

Another $10 Zara Find + Sipping Amazingly Gorg Lattes at Home SF

Featuring yet another $9.99 find from Zara today on SS!  I found this ruffle mini online and just knew I HAD to have it - they have a kickass return policy so I ordered two sizes because I didn't know which one would fit better. Anywho, I styled this baby with a sexy lace-up bodysuit from amiclubwear to dress things up and then wore a faux-leather moto jacket on top to up my layer game! To finish things off, I carried my YSL crossbody and threw on my fave platform heels.  I seriously can't get enough of this skirt's versatility!  Pair it with a graphic tee or tied button front for a chill vibe.  Also, a HUGE thanks to Jared Wolfe for taking these pictures.
 Other fab bodysuits that'll break necks left and right:


Moving on to my latest nom adventure in frisco: coffee + delish munchies at Home.  Guys, I don't even know where to start!  The cafe was super cute, and I still can't get over how great the name is. When I walked in, several friendly faces greeted me and welcomed me "home."  Brilliant, right? Anywho, the boyf and I hit up their cafe at 9:30 on a Monday, and it was BUSTLING.  There were tons of people there already enjoying drinks with friends + getting their hustle on.  I even saw a couple of students rushing to perfect papers, and it made me feel hella nostalgic.  
I've been obsessed with Home for months now! I stumbled upon their instagram and knew I just HAD to try their lattes and toast.  After studying their menu for a while, we decided to get three lattes and two toasts.  I wanted to get insta-worthy shots (obviously) so I went with the more creative concoctions, but everything sounded awesome, and I have no doubt they would've looked just as beautiful.  I was tempted by the lavender and matcha lattes, but I ultimately decided to order the birthday cake, cookie monster, and nutella lattes.
Anddd as you can see, they definitely didn't disappoint.  All three drinks looked AND tasted totally amazing. Although I loved them all, my fave was the birthday cake drank.  At first glance, I thought it'd be too sweet, but it was perfect in every way.  I half expected unicorns to appear and dance around me as I sipped my coffee by the window, ha.
The boyf and I didn't have time to eat breakfast beforehand so we were pretty hungry at that point.  Luckily, their toast was bomb.  They were several delish options available so it was a tough decision, but we decided to try one savory and one sweet.  I can't remember the exact names, but I'll describe 'em to y'all so you know exactly what to get.  And don't worry, there are only 6-7 options listed so it'll be obvious!  

The first one had egg, tomato and pesto and the second was drenched with condensed milk... or should I say magical condensed milk?  I mean, these were ridiculously nomtastic.  I didn't think they could top drinks, but honestly, I think I enjoyed the food even more than the coffee.  The texture of the toast was amazeballs, and both flavor profiles were out of this world.  The condensed milk was weirdly addicting - I could've easily devoured 2 (or maybe 3) of these babies!
Anywho, don't take my word for it, go and try everything yourself!  I have no doubt you'll have an awesome experience so you're welcome in advance.  And of course, my post wouldn't be complete without an obligatory fobby pic of myself shooting a peace sign so here goes, ha.
Alright guys, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed reading my latest.  If you want to read more about my adventures, stay tuned because I'll be recapping more from my SF & Phoenix trips soon. Also, a huge thanks to Home for hosting me and my boyf.  I can't WAIT to go back!  FYI, they're opening a new location in Richmond, SF so keep your eyes peeled.

8 comments

  1. that coffee though!
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the skirt! Do you find that Zara's clothing are true to size, or do they run big or small? I love their stuff, but my laziness is getting the best of me- and I don't want to actually go into the stores!

    That coffee looks delish! Giving me major heart eyes. I'm headed to SF in a few weeks, and I just might have to make a stop at this cafe!
    Thanks for sharing!

    xx Angela
    http://www.bluebyangela.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! I've found that they run true to size, but since they offer free shipping and returns, just buy two different sizes if you're unsure!

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit! And great food suggestions. The meal and drinks looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer! I'm glad you liked the post =)

      Delete
  4. I've been to Home only once. Had the coffee, but it was too late in the day to try out their toasts. Will have to go back for that soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like them! I thought they were SO yummy.

      Delete
  5. Love your photos! And i'mso jealous of the food right now :P
    xoxo
    Kate
    https://sparkleandthecity.com

    ReplyDelete