Healing my Cracked Hands with Curél - Sensible Stylista

Healing my Cracked Hands with Curél

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone.  #EndYourDrySkin #WetSkinIsBestSkin #CollectiveBias.
I've struggled with dry skin pretty much all my life because I wash my hands a bajillion times a day and don't moisturize enough.  In a perfect world, I'd get my lotion on every time, but I'd skip because of piano.  I know that sounds super strange, but have you ever tried tickling the ivories with greasy fingers? It feels awful, and you seriously have zero control, which is a BIG issue when you're trying to"perfect" your craft to become a successful pro musician.  
I've always been really self-conscious about my hands - not only did they feel awful, they looked awful as well.  I remember binge-watching New Girl (one of my fave shows BTW) with a friend a while back, and during the scene where Jess described Nick's hands as hooves, she turned to me and said, "kinda like yours."  She wasn't trying to be hurtful or anything, but it still made me feel bad because I knew it was the truth.
I didn't want to deal with ugly, cracked hands anymore so I decided to give Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer a go.  The combination of ceramides + Hydra Therapy is unlike anything out there and cures dry skin when used daily.  All you have to do is apply this on wet skin straight out of the bath and towel off afterwards! 

When you shower, your skin cells expand like a sponge when wet, providing an easy pathway for it to all soak in and penetrate, leaving your skin baby smooth with no greasiness whatsoever.  I'm not going to lie to you, it's going to feel kind of weird at first!  I mean, I've NEVER applied moisturizer on wet skin before, but once you get used to it, you seriously won't use anything else.  If you're worried about dirtying your towels, don't because you won't get any product on there.  
Now that my dry skin's cured, I can sport all the cocktail rings I have in my jewelry collection and feel confident doing so.  End your dry skin by purchasing this product and incorporating it into your post-shower regimen - available at Walmart here.

No comments