Remix: The Floral Denim Jacket - Sensible Stylista

Remix: The Floral Denim Jacket

Lots to talk about today so let's get to it!  As you can see by the title, I'm remixing my current fave denim jacket for you guys - I featured it HERE a while back and styled it with an LWD with beige sandals for a casual summery ensemble.  Although I enjoyed the aforementioned pairing, I wanted to fully embrace my inner girly girl and wear it with a pink floral dress to match.
I didn't want to overpower my florals with loud accessories so I went with beige shoes and a neutral crossbody bag courtesy of Mobovida.  This adorable crossbody, made of premium pebble grain leather, doubles as a fanny pack with charging capabilities.  The piece comes with a portable battery, a headphone hole, and a padded phone slot - also, the belt's adjustable so you can wear it however you so desire!  Available in two other colors, camel and black, and in size small in addition to the large I'm wearing.
Other adorable denim jackets for your browsing pleasure:
I'm obsessed with Almost Famous clothing for real!  I seriously can't get enough of their clothes - they're cute yet affordable and their designers always stay on top of the hottest trends.  Think of them as a super upscale Forever 21 with better pricing, ha.  Have any of you guys shopped their site?  If yes, what do you think?
Bag:  Mobovida || Shoes:  Amiclubwear (similar) || Dress:  Almost Famous (similar) || Jacket:  Blank NYC
Photos shot by the wonderful Veronica Campbell of Voulez Boudoir.

2 comments

  1. The denim jacket is beautiful! lovely pics x
    www.libertylife.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! The denim jacket adds a nice touch to the whole look. :)

    ReplyDelete