How I Show My Hair, Skin, and Nails Some Extra Love - Sensible Stylista

How I Show My Hair, Skin, and Nails Some Extra Love


I am SO ridiculously passionate about skincare it's not even funny.  No matter how crazy things get, I always make time to take care of my skin & body.  I blogged about my nighttime routine in the past, and it's a little on the intense side, but I find it to be completely and utterly necessary.  You can afford to skip a step or two in the aforementioned post, but one thing that's totally non-negotiable is diet. You wear what you eat so remember that the next time you sit down to get your nom on.
Now, even if you're eating healthfully on the regular, you still may not be getting enough of one nutrient or the other, which is why you should be supplementing!  I take Nature's Bounty's Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies to support lustrous hair, vibrant skin and healthy nails* from within.  Their gummies contain Vitamin E (an antioxidant that supports skin health), Vitamin C (involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for healthy skin), and Biotin (a B complex beauty-supporting nutrient that plays a crucial part in hair, skin, and nail health), which is all kinds of awesome.*
Plus, their gummies are straight up delicious.  I was actually really surprised when I saw that they were made with naturally sourced colors and flavors - that means no artificial flavors, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast or fish AND 100% sodium free (!!!!) I've been eating really clean so I actually "splurge" on these babies!  I have to stop myself from eating more than 2 (the suggested serving size) because they're so tasty - they're strawberry flavored with a hint of sour which I love! 
I've been taking their supplements religiously for years now because my hair's not as thick as it used to be which BTW freaks me the eff out.  Before their gummies, I was taking their capsules, and it's definitely given me peace of mind.  Don't just take my word for it though, give 'em a try yourself (either gummies or softgels) risk-free for their 30-day challenge.  If you DON'T like 'em, they'll give you a full refund.  You can also enter to win a a bunch of awesome prizes so make sure to take advantage while you can.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.  *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

1 comment