Where to Buy Kate Spade Lookalike Bags for Less - Sensible Stylista

Where to Buy Kate Spade Lookalike Bags for Less

Alright everyone, how many of you like Kate Spade bags? Now, how many of you guys can afford to drop $$$ on her designs on the regular? While I'm sure many of you can - and all the power to you if so - there's a store out there that sells stuff with a similar vibe for a fraction of the price, and that magical store is called *drum roll, please* Charming Charlie.

They're pretty big so I'm guessing a lot of you already know about them, but I wanted to blog about CC because I discovered them not too long ago.  I shopped their store for the first time a few months back at the National Harbor, and I was totally blown away by their selection.  It was like accessory heaven!  
The quality of their clothing's comparable to Forever 21 or H&M, they have a lot of trendy items in stock so you should definitely get your browse on if that's your thing.  I personally prefer their jewelry & bags, but not everything's super high quality so definitely take your time when shopping! 

The last time I was there, I purchased two evening bags: a fabulous faux-velvet handbag (aka the piece I'm carrying below) and an adorable starfish clutch.  Both pieces were under $20, and they looked exactly like something Kate Spade would sell:  whimsical, flirty, and fun!  
The designs I bought are no longer available on their website, but I've linked other adorable options for you guys! I haven't seen anything over $50, and most of their stuff's under $20 so it's definitely affordable.  


Dress: Asos (currently on sale for $47) || Bag:  Charming Charlie (similar-ish) || Shoes:  Jessica Simpson (similar)
Photos shot by the amazing Sung Shin.

5 comments

  1. Your outfit is gorgeous and so feminine. I love it!
    Xo Ava

    www.avainlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely stunning! your style is beautiful
    www.libertylife.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely keep this store in mind. Your dress is so cute too! I also really like your bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking amazing !

    sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous outfit - the dress is amazing.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete